When residents of San Marcos get hurt, they can turn to our personal injury and workers compensation lawyers for the help they need. Allison & Ward has worked with victims of injury in and around Austin since 1978. Our Austin personal injury lawyers want everyone in central Texas to receive the personal attention and effective legal support they deserve following serious injuries. San Marcos sits on the banks of the San Marcos River and is located between Austin and San Antonio in the heart of central Texas. It makes up a sizeable portion of the population of the Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area with a population of approximately 50,000 residents according to 2012 United States Census Bureau data. Much like Austin, San Marcos is growing rapidly. The city is known as the home of Texas State University, which is the fifth largest university in Texas, with a student population of more…
Read More »
Free Case Review
- Our Lawyers Represent Injury Victims in San Marcos
- MoPac Construction Causes Confusion and Dangerous Road Conditions for Drivers
- Work-Related Deaths in Oil Industry on the Rise, More Regulation Needed
- Our Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Offer Representation in Austin!
- Were You Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident? You Have the Right to a Safe Environment